- Look up ex-lovers and see if they’re doing time or on parole.
2. Google yourself.
- Go to various Department of Correction sites in different states to see if YOU are doing time or just on parole.
- Google dead relatives and pets.
- Write. No blogging, but write actual short stories or working on that novel. (*NOTE TO SELF)
- Get a mammogram.
- Go to a cookout. Arrive on time and see no one is there and find out it was canceled but nobody told anyone. Walk home.
- Talk on the phone with bestie about how you’ve been wasting time today.
- Don’t play any video games or you will be up all night. (*NOTE TO SELF)
- Go to bed while it’s still light outside. Listen to music on headphones.
- Blog meaningless nonsense to pass the time.